Dry January Ontario Contest
Give Dry a Try
From December 26, 2021 to January 31, 2022
Draw on February 1, 2022
Contest rules and advertisement
- To be eligible to enter the Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of, and the age of majority in, the province of Ontario.
- Employees of Microbrasserie Le BockAle Inc. as well as their representatives, agents and persons with whom they are domiciled, are not eligible to enter this contest.
- Only one entry per person is accepted.
- The email address used by the participant during registration for the contest must be valid to ensure delivery of the prize.
- Contest rules can be obtained at https://lebockale.com/dy-january-ontario-contest/ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enter, eligible individuals must complete an online entry form accessible by clicking on the link provided in the Facebook and Instagram ads promoting the contest or by visiting https://lebockale.com/dry-january-ontario-contest/.
Eligible individuals will be required to answer a mathematical skill-testing question via the online entry form.
Deadline to enter: January 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
Win a One Year Supply of Non-Alcoholic Craft Beers from Le BockAle: total value of approximately $2,200 (value may vary based on the type of beer selected by the winner).
- The One Year Supply is calculated as two (2) cases of 24 cans of non-alcoholic craft beer per month for a full year (from February 2022 to January 2023 inclusively), for a total of 48 cases or 576 cans of 473 mL each.
- The cases of beer will be selected by the winner and ordered online on https://boutique.lebockale.com/using an exclusive promotional code that can be used for up to two (2) 24-can cases per month from February 1, 2022 to January 31, 2023.
- The exclusive promotional code can only be used by the winner using the email address used at the time of contest registration.
- The exclusive promotional code expires on February 1, 2023 whether the total prize was redeemed or not.
Authority and Responsibilities
- Microbrasserie Le BockAle inc. (the Contest Sponsor) has the final authority to judge and decide on the registration of entrants and to evaluate the eligibility of potential winners in the Give Dry a Try Contest.
- The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsors and/or the Contests. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contests shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
- Microbrasserie Le BockAle inc, its employees and consultants as well as the organizers, partners and sponsors of the Give Dry a Try Contest cannot be held responsible for any accident, loss, theft or any other problem or expense related directly or indirectly to the acquisition or use of a prize.
- Refusal to accept a prize releases Microbrasserie Le BockAle inc. from any obligation related to said prize, including its delivery.
- Microbrasserie Le BockAle inc. and its agents are not responsible for technical, mechanical, computer, telephone, telecommunication, distribution or production errors and may cancel or withdraw the contest in the event of such errors, without obligation and without prior notice, at their sole discretion.
- Microbrasserie Le BockAle inc. is not responsible for any damage caused to a user’s computer system as a result of participating in the contest or downloading the information necessary to participate in the contest.
Awarding of Prizes and Drawing
The prize will be awarded as follows:
- Microbrasserie Le BockAle inc. will hold a random draw among all participants on February 1, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET. This draw will be conducted by Anne Vincent, marketing director for Microbrasserie Le BockAle inc. in the offices of Microbrasserie Le BockAle in Drummondville.
- The first person drawn will win the prize and will be contacted using the email address used on the online entry form to share the procedure to redeem the prize.
Commitment of the winners
- Winners’ names will be announced in a post on Microbrasserie Le BockAle’s social media (Instagram https://www.instagram.com/le_bockale/ and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LeBockAle/) and on the contest webpage (https://lebockale.com/dry-january-ontario-contest/)
- Winners must consent, if required, and without compensation, to the use of their name and/or any statement related to the prize being awarded by the Give Dry a Try 2021 Contest organizers for communication and publicity purposes related to the Contest.